Hansfield Wood offers bright, spacious concrete-built homes with high ceilings and large windows, set behind warm and attractive, traditional streetscapes. This stylish development of large 2, 3 & 4 bedroom family homes is set out in a series of small streets and cul-de-sacs, perfect for modern family living.
The houses at Hansfield Wood are particularly spacious, much more so than other houses built in the area in recent years. These A rated homes offer the ultimate in energy efficiency, with such features as high-performance windows, a state-of-the-art highly efficient air to water central heating system, and intensive insulation in the floors, walls and roof. These features ensure that Hansfield Wood homes will be extremely efficient to run and enjoy for years to come.
Custom Irish designed fitted kitchens with high quality counter tops and soft closing hinges.
• Superior quality sanitary ware in bathrooms and en-suites with
thermostatically controlled high pressure pump-fed showers as per show house.
• All bathrooms are fitted with chrome heated towel rail.
• Top quality floor and wall tiles supplied throughout the bathrooms and en-suites, as per show house.
Luxurious built in wardrobes with extensive hanging rails and shelving with soft closing doors to bedrooms.
• Increased ceiling height to both the ground and first floors.
• Painted finish to all walls and ceilings.
• Contemporary skirting and architraves.
• High quality flush painted internal doors.
• Polished chrome ironmongery throughout.
• Double glazed doors to patio area by Munster Joinery.
• Red brick and low maintenance monocouche rendered finish.
• Elegant high quality uPVC windows by Munster Joinery.
• Prestige hardwood front door by Munster Joinery.
• uPVC fascia, soffits and gutters.
• Rear gardens are seeded.
• External lighting to front and rear gardens.
• State of the art highly efficient Air to Water Central Heating System.
• Centralised mechanical extract and air quality control system.
• Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard.
• Thermostatically controlled heating system sets the heat as required reducing unnecessary heat loss.
• Ample storage with all houses including a utility room and under-stairs cupboard.
• Private rear gardens with timber panel fencing.
• Wired for Virgin Media and Eircom.
• Stainless steel- finish sockets and light switches downstairs.